Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an API/Cloud Engineer
for a Contract
assignment with one of our premier Financial Services
clients in Charlotte, NC. Responsibilities
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience
- API development
- Cloud computing
- Relational database development (SQL Server, Oracle Database)
- Power Apps, Power Automate.
- Experience with Oracle Essbase or other OLAP tools
- Applied OLAP Dodeca and other reporting BI tools such as Power BI.
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we say let's work better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse team built on these core values: customer service, employee development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please find us at https://sgainc.com
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status, Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other Legally Protected Status.