Broadridge is hiring!! Our team is seeking a skilled API Architect who is passionate about providing end-to-end integration solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services. You love to learn and work with leading-edge technologies in a collaborative work environment. Superb opportunity for applicants that are proficient in identifying API from business processes design and design of infrastructure as a service layer.
Are you looking for a dynamic and creative environment where you can build applications from ground up? Are you seeking an excellent opportunity to drive the future of this emerging and dynamic IT development organization? If that sounds like the type of setting you'd like to work in we'd love to hear from you.
This is a long-term contract position that will likely extend to 2021.
* 5+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience in financial services
* Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and ability to work cross functionally
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
* Ability to lead projects and assignments, work in high performing teams
* 3+ years of experience providing end-to-end integration solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services
* Experience with identifying API from business processes design and implementing API using latest and emerging technology
* Working knowledge of API security certification, authentication, authorization, IP security setup, and end point configuration
* Working knowledge of API services and registration
* Experience in comparative analysis of different API products available in the market
* Experience with the design of infrastructure as a service layer (hosted and cloud based platforms) that supports the different platform services
* At least 1 year experience desired working with Platform as a Service (PaaS) such as Cloud Foundry or OpenShift,
* At least 1 year experience desired working with Open API platforms such as Google Apigee or Layer 7.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled