Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Infostretch is seeking API Automation based in Dallas TX. Please note that to start the role it will be remote for 3 - 6 months but once this Covid19 is behind us - it will be an in-house role.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional QA experience
- Strong API testing experience with test automation using Rest Assured or other API automation frame work
- Experience in one or more of these languages: Java
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Practiced lean methodologies, like Scrum, Kanban or XP
- Experience with BDD frameworks such as JBEHAVE/CUCUMBER
- API development fundamentals - HTTP, REST principles
- Fintech experience will be a great asset
- GIT experience
- B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study
An excellent salary and bonus package are just the start with an Infostretch career. We also provide medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, company paid life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and gym reimbursement is standard here. Add to that annual performance evaluations, company parties and family picnics and you've got a career that continually rewards your effort. There is nothing more important to our success than our employees and we prove it every day.
This is a direct hire full-time position. If you feel that this is a good match for your skill-sets - please send a current word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)