VEGA IS HIRING! Actively searching for an IBM API Connect Engineer for a long-term contract position. This role is located in Washington, DC and will be working remotely, until they are fully set up and ready to welcome employees and consultants back on location.
This role will require working with broad cutting edge technologies, including, but not limited to
DataPower, APIM, Automation Suites for testing API, Venafi Systems, CyberArk, Python, Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Security, REST Services, Micro Services, Role Based Access Control (RBAC) security model, Identity and Access Management, Single Sign On (SSO), Kubernetes and containerization technologies, IBM API Connect, Internet technologies for web browsers, and the other integration technology.
• Review the API specification for conformance of the enterprise standards and API governance
• Review the documentation and make recommendation for change
• Design and develop framework (reusable routines) using API Connect v2018 REST API Specifications and
shell scripts to manage lifecycle of API’s
• Work with CI/CD team to create necessary custom Jenkins pipelines.
• Design, develop and implement custom API flows and Publish API’s to APIM platform
• Troubleshoot issues seen in DataPower and APIM
• Generate reports from existing APIM Analytics
If your background matches the description above, we encourage you to apply to this posting, or to submit your resume directly to us at Be sure to reference job ID "MW12382".