DTS is looking for API Developer (Apigee) for a long term contract with our direct client Position in Charlotte, NC.
No third party C2C allowed. Candidates have to work directly with us on our W-2.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Capable of API delivery end to end which includes Planning, Design, Development, Testing, and Delivery of API(s).
- Develop and deploy API policies using Apigee Edge Platform
- Understand creation and deployment of API led design strategy, API usage framework, and project team API enablement guidance as a core member of the service delivery team.
- Effectively communicates project expectations, issues, risks, and decisions to project team and business stakeholder related to API implementation
- Designs, Develops and prototypes cloud deployed, and DevOps enabled scalable solutions to business problems in alignment with the architecture direction and standards.
- Implement common APIs based on architecture guidelines and framework related to logging, authentication, security, error recovery etc.
- Participate in an agile delivery process, and as part of that help size stories and own, research and recommend new solutions
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices especially Swagger and OpenAPI 3.0, REST, SOAP, MQ, JSON, Microservices etc.
- Experience in using Apigee Edge and Micro-gateway for development of API proxies.
- Knowledge of authentication, authorization of services via OAuth 2
- Test capability SOAUPUI, Selenium, Cucumber, Postman
- Awareness of software design principles and integration patterns in general and of consuming and creating REST and SOAP web services in particular
- Past work experience with
- Java, Spring/Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Relational and/or non-relational databases
- JMS, queues, publishing to and subscribing from topics
- Unit testing with JUnit.
- CI/CD tools Jenkins, Maven, Jira, BitBucket
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
Contact Kapil @ 248-438-8214