Apex Systems, the nation's second largest IT staffing agency, is looking for a 100% Remote .Net API Developer
to support one of our largest government clients.
If interested in this, or any other opportunities in the government space, please send resume and best contact information to Tessa Moulds, Government Services Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org Candidates must be Green Card Holders or US Citizens and able to obtain/maintain at minimum a Public Trust Clearance Location:
100% Remote Terms
: 6 month Contract to Hire Responsibilities:
- The successful applicant will be responsible for full project lifecycle of solutions within the premier CRM application suite based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 delivered via the Microsoft Government Community Cloud (GCC) Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Coordinate with Information Technology staff and End Users on requested Microsoft Dynamics 365 customizations, and review the technical requirements to architect, design, test, implement, and maintain a solution.
- Analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution being developed considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements.
- Participate in sprint development including disciplined testing (unit, functional, regression) and reviews as a continuous process, to avoid finding issues at the end of sprint development.
- Develop the features and capabilities, including source code, as work items in the repository that were established in the sprint plan.
- Create discrete test cases that can be automated to expedite platform testing.
- Perform architecture, design and development of full-lifecycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM, Canvas or Model Driven frameworks
- Lead the development of user stories, use cases and design artifacts to effectively convey requirements to both client stakeholders and development teams
- Contribute to the architectural best practices and Dynamics customization standards to be utilized on Dynamics 365-based projects
- Conduct code reviews to ensure that customization code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed
- Maintain, manage, develop, and design MS Dynamics CRM applications
- Customize and optimize CRM applications in support of business functions
- Provide front-end Dynamics CRM development capabilities
- Support internal users on the use of Dynamics CRM Deliver quality code and fixes, on time, with rigorous testing
- Bachelor's Degree in business related field, engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline, or equivalent experience, with at least 10 years of experience performing complex development projects
- Must have 3+ years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ D365
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, the entity model, security model, and Web services
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of Canvas and Model Driven applications and the Common Data Service (CDS)
- Extensive .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve Dynamics customization to include server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins
- Experience with customizing the Web client and Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook
- Experience with ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Communication and Workflow Foundations
- Experience architecting business solutions based on SQL Server database, reporting and integration services.
- Experience with object-oriented design and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.