A Programmer Analyst consults with users, to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications. Designs and develops computer systems or programs, including prototypes, based on user defined requirements. Writes code, programs, tests, and analyzes new application software. May formulates management policies for user rights and security. Advise IT management about IT issues within the Company.
What does a great Programmer Analyst?
· Design and Develop APIs using Java, SpringBoot platforms adhering to standards and business requirements.
· Design technical and functional specifications used in the development of software.
· Design/program internal tools, as well as assist in prototyping for use in development of software.
· Provide solutions for integrating data from different unrelated data sources, data mapping, integration, validation, and clean-up, while contributing to and understanding the importance of data dictionaries.
· Under limited direction, research, define, document, and prototype additions and changes to Framework.
· Under limited direction, analyze technical specifications for creation or enhancement to applications for compatibility with other systems.
· Participate in strategic planning sessions and technical discussions and demonstrate ability to translate ideas into technical designs.
· Adhere to technical and functional standards
· Work on resolving production defects.
· Attend Scrum meetings.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
o A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, an associate degree in Computer Programming, or equivalent education in a related discipline is required. Related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement
· 8-10 years’ experience Design, Java coding and testing or developing technical solutions
· 5+ years’ experience in RestAPI development and Spring Framework
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
Candidates should be creative, self-motivated problem solvers with the ability to analyze a broad range of technologies. They should also possess good communication and writing skills, be able to effectively multi-task, and have a strong analysis and analytical skill sets would include:
· Experience with Java development. Looking for a strong Java candidate.
· Experience on Spring framework and SpringBoot
· Experience with RESTAPIs design and development and Swagger API documentation
· Experience SQL writing for SQL Server or MySQL
· Experience on CICD using Jenkins
· Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
· A successful candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills, strong communication skills, and a motivation to achieve best-in-class results. The ability to interact with external, as well as, internal clients.
· Experience in Dockers and Kubernetes(plus).•
· Knowledge in memory database such as Mongo DB (Plus)
Soft Skill Set:
· Curiosity – wants to know details, asks questions and is willing to learn
· Multi-task orientation – ability to manage more than one project at a time