Clover Consulting has a large direct client in Lansing, MI in need of a Lead API Developer for a contract position. This is for a 12+ months contract. The skills required are as follows:
- 2+ years’ experience with API Gateway Apigee Edge or similar integration platform.
- 7+ years of RESTful and SOAP enterprise web service development.
- 7+ years of Java development experience.
- Complete API lifecycle development. Including requirements gathering, design, construction, testing, implementation, etc.
- Mentoring/training in API architecture & code quality.
- Coordinates with backend services and drives end-to-end enterprise service integration.
- Responsible for mapping, designing specs for transformation between API Gateway and backend service.
- Proficient with HTTP REST concepts such as JSON, OpenAPI/Swagger, etc.
- Understanding differences between multiple data delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match specific platforms.
- Requires working knowledge of security techniques applicable to web and mobile application delivery.
- Experience securing APIs using Oauth, SAML, Open ID Connect, etc.
- Creates system documentation/play book(s) and serves as a lead technical reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews.
- Develop java libraries to simplify access and usage of APIs.
- Requires strong communication skills and track record of partnership across organizations.Qualified candidates please provide resume. No phone calls, please.
PO Box 196 Rockford, MI, 49341