A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at . People matter, results count.
Title: APIGEE Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Type: Full Time
As a Senior Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating technical design implementation documentation testing deployment and support of application developed for our clients
As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements and subsequently into technical design
- This role is onsite in Charlotte Serve as a technical lead and mentor
- Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service
- Design and develop REST APIs using Apigee
- Implement requirements of the API layer like security custom analytics throttling caching logging monetization request and response modifications etc. using Apigee
- Convert web services from SOAP to REST or vice versa using Apigee API management platform
- Build and create shared flows for Error Handling Security and other scenarios as deemed necessary
- Design and develop API platform to connect to various disparate backend systems for seamless data exchange
- Build API developer portal for service providers to on board app developers add API documentation and customize using Drupal
- Experience in Drupal portal with ability to extend functionality using Drupal modules
- Create REST API documentation using Swagger and YAML or similar tools
- Standardize the CI CD setup for Apigee for automated deployment Automation of API testing using cucumber apickli or other testing frameworks
- Work as Dev Ops for all Apigee related requests
- Qualifications Passionate coders with 3 5 years of application development experience More than 3 years of experience in Apigee and any API Management Tool
- Strong software design and programming fundamentals ofJAVA and REST
- Architecture Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions
- Flexible and adaptable attitude disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments
- Future technology leaders dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike including high level decision makers
- Bachelor s Degree in MIS Computer Science Math Engineering or comparable major
- Solid foundation in Computer Science with strong competencies in data structures algorithms and software design
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies
- Proficient in authoring editing and presenting technical documents
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels verbal written etc. with technical and non-technical staff
What we offer
- Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
- We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
- With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
- Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
- Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
- Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant -
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.