- Advanced verbal and written communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively
- Hands-on development expertise with the Google Apigee Edge platform including but not limited to installation and configuration
- Solid understanding of API and integration design principles
- API focused integration design and patterns experience for the web
- Experience implementing requirements of the API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, request and response modifications etc. using API management platform
- Experience with designing and developing API proxies and REST APIs using API Management platform
- Understanding of RESTful and SOAP Services
- Experience with converting web services from SOAP to RESTful or vice-versa, using API management platform
- Experience with API testing automation
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Significant experience designing, deploying, and supporting production cloud environments, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and private cloud environments.
- Expertise in configuring the Apigee Private Cloud platform, including keystores, truststores, and KVMs
- Ability to apply security, throttling, OAuth 2.0, TLS, certificates, KeyStore, and Trust store for the Apigee platform
- Experience with CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, GitHub) for Apigee proxies deployment automation.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML).
- Experience in Drupal portal.
- Hands on experience in Apigee Configurations, Management and APIGEE testing.
• Experience with version control software such as Git/Bitbucket.
• Google Apigee certification