The APM Engineer will help in implementing APM best practices. This includes implementing monitoring solutions like Dynatrace to provide end-to-end monitoring of applications, helping teams with setting up effective monitors, alerts to help alert and diagnose application issues that could potentially affect the business. It is expected that the incumbent will work closely and maintain strong working relationships with the Business Owners, Operations team and Software Development Teams to obtain monitoring and alerting specifications and provide diagnostic information on issues and challenges. This individual may also assist as needed on any project where performance testing assistance is requested.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
Knowledge & Experience
• 7+ year IT experience.
• 4+ year experience in Application Performance Management tools (Dynatrace preferred).
• 1+ year in providing 3rd level technical support by managing Incident / problem tickets and service requests from internal users and participate in various projects as a technical lead preferred
• Knowledge of SPLUNK and Synthetic Monitoring tooling preferred.
• Working knowledge of performance testing process and tools like Jmeter or Loadrunner is preferred.
FTE with a major Corporation. Pls apply