Job Title: APPLICATION ANALYST EPIC GRAND CENTRAL / PRELUDE
Montefiore Medical Center has redefined healthcare. Through our multidisciplinary approach, our patients access a wide variety of medical specialties for a full range of clinical services, ensuring seamless, coordinated care. This unique team approach infuses camaraderie among physicians, nurses, and specialty care providers. Epic supports our collaborative, team-oriented environment, which has contributed to our becoming one of the nation's premier healthcare systems. Our Epic team is comprised of over 200 IT professionals focused on streamlining the way we share patient information across clinical providers and business systems users, with the goal of making each patient's experience seamless and patient centered. This elite organization takes pride in having completed our initial Epic implementation fully half a year ahead of schedule.
Our Yonkers, NY-based Epic team is seeking an Application Analyst on our Epic Grand Central / Prelude team. Responsibilities:
- Install new applications, new components, and upgrade existing applications. Configure application settings.
- Define go-live and rollout support schedule. Assist in the coordination of field support activities. Provide go-live and rollout support.
- Support users on new applications, modules, and functionality.
- Perform analysis of necessary application modifications and work with the appropriate Montefiore IT associate or the vendor to coordinate the modification.
- Determine how a new system, upgrade, or new component can best meet the needs of the users:
- Analyze business/clinical needs and requirements.
- Interpret end user requirements, by fully discussing potential options, and help client move towards optimal solution.
- Evaluate the operational workflow that is applied to the system.
- Create system specifications from user requirements.
- Create test plans and test new systems, version upgrades, and any system modifications.
- Document all outcomes of testing.
- Application implementation, troubleshooting, and support.
- Demonstrated experience in application builds and go-live, along with implementation, workflow, troubleshooting, testing, and support experience
- Epic certification in Grand Central and/or Prelude. Epic Certification in Cadence will be considered. ( Strong Consideration will be given to candidates that can demonstrate their ability to pass EPIC Certification in combination with relevant skills/experience).
- Strong desktop skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Reporting experience
- Experience dealing with end users
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of health care workflows
- MEETING ALL REQUIREMENTS FOR EPIC CERTIFICATION IS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT
- Knowledge of Eligibility workflows front and back end
- Experience with Facility Structure build
- Epic certification in Eligibility (RTE)
Montefiore Information Technology Bargaining Unit:
Non Union Campus:
YONKERS Employment Status:
Regular Full-Time Address:
4 Executive Blvd, YonkersShift:
Day Scheduled Hours:
8:30 AM-5 PM Req ID:
195063 Diversity, equity and inclusion are core values of Montefiore. We are committed to recruiting and creating an environment in which associates feel empowered to thrive and be their authentic selves through our inclusive culture. We welcome your interest and invite you to join us. Montefiore is an equal employment opportunity employer. Montefiore will recruit, hire, train, transfer, promote, layoff and discharge associates in all job classifications without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, gender, actual or presumed disability, history of disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy, military status, marital status, or partnership status, or any other characteristic protected by law.