DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world's first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company's unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook , and Instagram . About the Opportunity
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a APPLICATION DEVELOPER/DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
to support our client in Maryland. Responsibilities:
The Application Developer/Database Administrator responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Applications development and support approximately 110 hours per month. Hours per month may vary and be +/- depending on the MDE needs.
- OLRR - 50 hours per month
- WSIPS - 50 hours per month
- Database - 10 hours per month
- Work closely with the MDE Product Owner and testers to capture requirements and implement applications changes.
- Works collaboratively to ensure consistent software design and development standards, best practices, and configurations across all architectural layers (application, information, security, infrastructure, etc.) and environments.
- Perform technical analysis of requirements, development of the software, testing, deployment, monitoring, and feedback.
- Weekly Status Reporting
Qualifications Education and Years of Experience:
- Strong communication skills to facilitate conversations with both technical and non-technical stakeholders. Ability to articulate technical capabilities to the team.
- Create application design documents and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for applications and update older SOPs/documents as needed
- 4+ years hands-on development experience in enterprise software development languages, including .NET, Visual Studio, and SQL
- Database development experience using SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written and presentation skills required
- Ability to prioritize work without management direction and provide clear and documented status updates/metrics to management
- Must have the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new concepts, capabilities or tools based on the needs
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems with minimal guidance
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related technical discipline is required. A Master's Degree is preferred.
No Physical requirement needed for this position. Location: Baltimore , MD Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help meet various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community - Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development - Annual performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial - Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition - Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness - Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. ship may be required for some positions.