The BICITIS Group has the following Contract-To-Hire opportunity in Charlotte, NC
Developer - Configuration Management
ALDON deployment/configuration mgmt experience (or similar tool set) is the most important requirement for potential candidates.
• Deployment/Release Management platform experience. (Preferably Aldon Deployment Manager platform).
• Recent and demonstrable experience with RPG, RPGLE, RPGSQL, RPG Free, CL, Integrated Language Environment (ILE) • Recent and demonstrable experience I Series data base concepts ( Physical Files, Logical Files, Data Areas) • FTP/SFTP experience, ability to understand secure file transfer between different systems. Experience with Goanywhere preferable.
• Knowledge of basic I Series concepts - User security, IFS, Interactive/Batch jobs, display files • Experience with Web Services, ability to understand the web services concept • Experience with java programming, exposure to building, running java pgms on the I Series.
Related Work Experience
• 5-7 Years Database reporting tools, Macros, queries, SQL • 5+ Years Billing System platform experience • Business Operations Analysis experience • ICOMS/CSG knowledge Required • Telecommunications experience • Extensive knowledge base of the biller ranging, but not including taxation, cards, provisioning, payments, other department processes, etc.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• With limited direction, maintain and perform updates to parameters on the billing platform (production, training and test). Review and validate parameter updates and configuration as required to ensure continuity and system integrity. This includes but is not limited to system parameters, interfaces, and PPV.
• Research and respond to internal customer requests.
• Provide overall billing platform interface support (may include on call rotation involvement).
• Support testing efforts in the test environment.
• Support testing for enhancements prior to implementation to ensure daily operations are not adversely impacted.
• Assist with troubleshooting interface issues.
• Perform research and respond to inquiries from all areas of the organization.
• Participate in billing system release/upgrade activities and assume a support role for scheduled releases.
• Maintain and perform updates and configuration as required to support external applications as needed.
• Troubleshoot interface issues and manage updates between internal application support and the billing vendors.
• Validate testing for enhancements prior to implementation to ensure daily operations are not adversely impacted.
• Lead Technical Initiatives for Billing Operations Team and supporting Billing Operations management.
• Provide executive level reporting and dashboards as needed.
• Perform other duties as requested or assigned by management.