EMS Back-end Developer
5-8 year of software development experience. Should have a background of industrial automation. Experience in working with large teams, willing to travel for deployments. Great communication skills and good team player. Willingness to learn and flexibility to take up new tasks is valued.
1. C programming (procedural)
2. Developers with C# experience and willing to learn C are also welcome
3. Great understanding of detail design concepts.
4. Experience of socket programming over TCP/IP
5. Knowledge of industrial automation concepts (e.g. PLC, RTE)
6. Windows OS
7. At-least bachelor degree in engineering