STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions company with 28 years' of experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Teradata and SQL Engineer for a contract opening with one of our Fortune 500 clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity
with our company that MUST
be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position
. The details are below. Teradata and SQL Engineer Role Summary
- Consulting with business partners to identify and understand the business requirements
- Translating business needs into complex analysis designs and recommendations
- Identifying and recommending internal and external data sources
- Compiling and mining data from multiple and across business data source systems
- Recommending and participating in the development of complex analysis designs using statistical and/or financial analysis, predictive modeling, process documentation, comparative analysis, customer/demographic analysis.
- Interpreting results and recommending solutions to increase revenue reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency/quality.
- Ensuring adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies.
- Handling large data set, structured or unstructured, and from multiple source systems.
- Assisting in the technical architect and building out and supporting databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools, dashboards that enable analysis, modeling, and/or data visualization.
- Influence management on technical or business solutions.
- Creating and maintaining the key management strategy for encryption.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met.
How to Apply
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 6+ years of Teradata experience
- 6 + years of SQL Server SSIS, SSRS and SSAS experience
- 6+ years of product development and product management experience
- 6+ years of experience delivering ETL, data warehouse and data analytics capabilities on big-data architecture such as Hadoop
- 10+ years of experience in data architecture and strategy
- 5+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 5+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners
- 2+ years of Agile experience
: send resume and contact information to Telicia McGee
, at firstname.lastname@example.org
. The S 3 Difference
The global mission of S 3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you're eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans