STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company with 28 years' experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S! Job Title
: Oracle/PL/SQL Developer Duration
: 6 month contractLocation:
Charlotte, NCTo apply
: Please email your resume in Word Format
to Johnnie Kaapuwai at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 152587
or Click the Apply Button.
Strategic Staffing Solutions ( S3 ) seeks an Oracle/PL/SQL Developer
for a 6 month contract
at one of our top Fortune 500 companies. This position requires that the selected candidate be located in Charlotte, NC Job/Role Description:
- Provides technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs.
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
- Develops original and/or complex code or provides coding guidance to less experienced staff.
- Leads and/or performs modeling, simulations and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Participates in overall systems testing.
- Leads the migration of applications to production.
- Develops new documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures and designs user guides.
- As an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Leads projects, including assignment of tasks, and provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
WE OFFER A REFERRAL INCENTIVE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3!
- 5+ years application development and implementation experience.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $260 million IT and Business Services Corporation. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 2,700 consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe.S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer. As an S3 employee, you're eligible for a full benefits package which may include:
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving. Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer D1-JK*