We are seeking a motivated candidate to work on implementation of digital logic for space applications. This position is based at our campus in Redondo Beach, CA. Duties include VHDL design of ASIC and/or FPGA logic, verification via simulation and emulation (lab testing), synthesis, and timing analysis.
Additional responsibilities include: Designs and develops circuits used in electronic devices. device evaluation and characterization, test box design, prototype construction and checkout, and determination of wafer fabrication processes. Prepares test methods and specifications; analyzes equipment to establish operating data and conducts experimental tests; provides finished device approval; and prepares customer application information
- Bachelor s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering from an accredited institution with minimum of 14 years of experience with Logic Design in VHDL or Verilog; or 12 years of experience with Masters Degree
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain an active Government clearance
- Hands-on lab experience with testing of digital hardware is highly desired
- Experience with Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- 15 years or more of digital Logic Experience
- Must Be Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
2756 N Green Valley Parkway, Suite 209 Henderson, NV, 89014Contact