Job Title: ASIC Design Engineer (front-end)
Job Location: Santa Clara, California
Salary: competitive salary, bonus, and great benefits
Job Type: Full-Time
About Company: This is a full-time opening with our direct client a leader in Semi-conductors’ industry
Looking for an Front-End ASIC Design Engineer
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of professional design experience
- Hands-on ASIC front-end design, ideally in design services environments (product backgrounds acceptable).
- Skills Required – Micro-architecture at module/sub-system/chip-level; digital design of complex modules/sub-systems, with solid understanding of clock-domain crossings; integration of IPs/modules/sub-systems designed by internal/external teams; experience using AMBA bus protocols; System Verilog experience; Lint and CDC analysis; timing analysis; excellent debug skills; customer support.
- Work on current, ongoing and upcoming new projects
- Work to support customer’s design through all phases of ASIC execution
- Work effectively with internal teams, including verification, physical design, FPGA and firmware teams, some globally
- Work on microarchitecture, RTL design, synthesis, and timing closure
- Skills Desired - Experience in at least few of these: CPU (preferably, ARM), or GPU, or DSP; low-power design and verification,
- peripheral interfaces such as CSI, I3C, USB, PCIe; FPGA.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written, interpersonal and communication skills
How To Apply: If interested please apply through Dice.com or send an email to jobs AT dtgsi.com with jobid 'DIV-SCASIC'