Develop complex mixed-signal devices for high speed Ethernet networks for data centers, enterprise, industrial,
and automotive applications. Participate in entire development process from specification, architecture, design,
verification, implementation, and silicon testing. Must have in-depth knowledge of IC technology, ASIC design
flows, and EDA tools. Knowledge of networking systems and digital signal processing a plus.
Experience : Bachelors and 8+ years of related experience; at this level post-graduate coursework may be
desirable or Masters degree and 6+ years of related experience or PhD and 3+ years of related experience.
- Develop architecture specifications to meet marketing and system requirements.
- Analyze design tradeoffs such as die size, power, leakage, schedule, resources, etc.
- Develop RTL (Verilog or VHDL), timing constraints, and detailed documentation.
- Perform Spyglass/Lint checks for CDC, DFT, etc.
- Support synthesis, STA, and logic equivalency checks. Implement ECOs.
- RTL & gate level simulations.
- Create verification & silicon validation plans. Silicon bring up, validation, and debugging.
- Scripting with TCL, Perl, and Unix shell scripts.
- Develop production ATE tests, support yield improvement and failure analysis.
- Report progress to the team leader on a regular basis.