Position: ASP .NET Sr Developer (1 Position)
Duration: Full Time / Contract
Location: New Jersey
Rate: Market Range
* Low level design, development, unit testing and documentation of ASP .NET microservices stories
* Should be able to work independently and interact with the client, stakeholders for clarifications on microservices designs or requirements.
* Come up with efficient design/development patterns for microservices and work with the team on producing quality code in timeframe identified for the project.
* Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills with documentation
* Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
* Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
* Generate documentation for the design and development artifacts.
* 5+ years' experience in ASP .NET services/C# programming
* Should have extensive work experience web application development using microservices with ASP .NET
* Good to have - Azure Cloud/Cosmos DB/Progress DB
* Swagger documentation
* Strong understanding of microservices concepts
* Must be an advocate of driving work with Quality.
* Working experience on Scrum Model of Development Includes - Walkthroughs, Story Breakdowns, Demos and Release.
* Must have good understanding on SDLC including performance Life Cycle
* Strong understanding and be experience operating in an agile development environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
* Ability to pick up new domain/technology/processes quickly and start applying
* ASP .NET Core
* ASP. NET Web Forms
* C# Programming
* ASP .NET MVC Web API
Good to have
* Azure Search
* Azure EventGrid
* Azure Key Vault
* Knowledge of Elasticsearch / Apache Solr
* Azure Cosmos DB
US IT Recruiter