Seeking a ASP.NET, C# consultant responsible for development/enhancement of the .NET applications. Microsoft centric environment that utilizes tools such as TFS 2017, SQL Server 2014/2016. Programming is done using C# and VB.NET Skills in working on complex n-tier applications utilizing .NET 4.x and MVC are critical.
Location: Columbus, OH
- Responsible for analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team. Programmers typically are involved in maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work. Programmers have a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by the Application Team.
- Resolves symbolic formulations, prepares flowcharts and block diagrams, and encodes resultant equations for processing by applying extensive knowledge of branch of science, engineering, or advanced mathematics, such as differential equations or numerical analysis, and understanding of capabilities and limitations of computer.
- This is a professional level non-supervisory position which may require coordination of programming activities being conducted by the team
- Confers with other business and technical personnel to resolve problems of intent, inaccuracy, or feasibility of computer processing.
- Works with necessary personnel to determine if modifications are necessary with interested personnel to determine necessity for modifications or enhancements.
- Leverages excellent written and verbal communication skills to develop new business process and programming solutions as directed by business and technical stakeholders.
- 5 years’ experience with ASP .NET (MVC preferred) , C#/VB.Net
- 1 years’ experience Microsoft Azure Application development
- 1 years’ experience Azure Devops.
- 3 years’ experience with N-tier application development
- 2 year experience with Claims enabling / Federation authentication for Web application.
- 3 years’ experience with Entity Framework/ Linc2SQL or
- 3 years’ experience with UI tools such as Jquery, AJAX, Bootstrap, Angular , HTML etc
- 3 years’ experience AGILE SDLC
- 3 years’ experience using Visual Studio Team System 2012 or higher
- 3 years’ experience with SQL 2014/2016 and SQL Managed Instance in Azure
- Windows Server 2016 , Windows server 2019
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.