Job Title: ASP.NET Developer
Job Location Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12 Months
Job Type: Contract
Note: Client will Sponsor / Transfer H1-B for Suitable consultants. Must have Real-time experience.
Top Skills: ASP.Net, C#, SQL, webservices, Web development, H1-B Sponsor, H1-B Transfer
- Must be very good Experience in C#, ASP.NET, Database, Cloud.
- Multiple job Openings Nationwide.
- Participate and contribute in the full project life cycle, including: gathering requirements; system design; implementation; testing; deployment; and, support of applications.
- Very good in C#, OOPS concepts
- Very good in ASP.NET with Advanced topics
- Good In Web Services
- Debug Techniques
- Must be very good MS SQL.
- Can able to write & execute Stored Procedures, Functions, and Packages.
- Able to write SQL Queries and optimization Techniques
- Able to create connections through entity frame work using any type of approach
- MVC is plus
- Java Script / Angular JS or Any Front End Development.
- At least 1-2 real-time project experience is plus.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree with applicable work experience (15 months or more of internships or summer work experience a plus)
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree with applicable work experience (15 months or more of internships or summer work experience a plus).
- -EAD with real-time 2-3 years of experience.