We are looking for an ASP.NET Developer who will closely work with System Analysts, Architecture & Business Leadership to develop technology solutions needed to support key customer business processes, such as performance analysis and reporting tools. The incumbent will design and implement systems that provide availability, reliability, and scalability to support tremendous growth and diversity in terms of customers and product offerings.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- 5+ years of Development Experience with a focus on ASP.NET and C# UI Design/Development
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, MVVM Framework, and Container and Dependency Injection Framework
- Excellent UI Middle - Tier Development Skills
- Experience with AJAX including web forms, web controls, user controls, master pages, script manager
- Strong Knowledge with ASP.NET Web Services Architecture
- Extensive knowledge of database normalization concepts and proficiency in MS SQL Server (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views, and etc)
- Hands-on experience in various stages of software project life cycle (SDLC)
- Successful candidates will feel comfortable in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to prepare and communicate programming plans and procedures as well as to interact with all levels within the company
- US Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
- We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time
*** ONSITE INTERVIEW REQUIRED – NO SKYPE INTERVIEWS ***
** Please contact Neal@212.993.8010 ONLY and ONLY if you are a candidate that matches the skill sets required - ALL others MUST apply through DICE **
** ANY CALLS FROM RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES WILL NOT BE SUBMITTED UNTIL RESUME HAS BEEN SUBMITTED TO THE DICE POSTING **