Please note that this is a 10 months contract position.
The client requests a C# Full Stack Developer with emphasis on ASP.NET that knowledgeable and has worked with MVC for Web development with experience developing enterprise-class applications, responsible for analyzing, developing and testing interactive interfaces and content to provide solutions to the client complex needs. The individual must have the ability to translate high level requirements into technical design documents, technical requirements and development tasks.
Note: Must be available to work onsite at client facility in Raleigh, NC. No remote work Required Skills:
• 5+ years of experience in a professional capacity and a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
• Must be proficient with: o ASP.NET o Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern o JQuery o Bootstrap 3 / 4 o Ajax techniques
• Application Development
• Able to provide support for ongoing development of websites, creation of new ones from concept all the way to completion
• Be proficient in programming languages
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 or higher
• Understand APIs and web services for consuming JSON
• Adequate knowledge of relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, and how to interact with them.
• Solid understanding and working experience with RESTful web services
• Competent in Microsoft PowerShell 5.0 or higher
• Understanding of user interface best practices and standards
• Familiarity with development and debugging tools
• Ability to design screens to deliver retail content
• Ability to clearly communicate both business and technical terms and information/requirements/instructions to a wide variety of audiences (face-to-face, teleconference, phone and email)
• Ability to write technical/functionality specification documentation
• Ability to work in a team environment and by utilizing individual skills collaboratively
• Knowledge of performance analysis of log analyzer requests.
• Proficiency in version control systems
• Working knowledge of Technology Solutions Life Cycle (TSLC).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A487.