Job Title: Senior .Net Developer
Duration: 5+ Months
Location: Greenville, SC (29601)
Must Have: .NET & Docker experience.
- Designs and develops native applications on Mobile platforms
- Defines and documents the design of functionality through use cases, business process flows, UI design, and UML modeling as necessary
- Works on several development initiatives concurrently and provide subject matter expertise on customer implementations and product customization
- Works with other developers to develop functionality following existing style and coding standards
- Reviews designs, demo prototypes and provides application support
- Defines the visualization and realization of future technologies, which will support the complete process from the development of concepts and vision to full production-ready solutions, which can be integrated rapidly into the automotive environment.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for other engineers and specialists in the team to provide expert knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Serves as an internal consultant to other developers and engineers as needed, providing assistance in all phases of product life-cycle development.
- Maintains accurate, meaningful and updated technical and non-technical documentation pertaining to all aspects of area(s) of responsibility.
- Analyzes business critical processes, evaluates and recommends improvements.
- Measures performance of delivered services through a set of agreed metrics. Manages appropriate action to make corrections so that all services agreements are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Clients supervisor.
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred or the equivalent of 4 years of professional IT-related experience. MS degree (preferred).
- 5+ years of technical experience in Information Technology to include
- 2+ years of experience in mobile technologies, web, vehicle IT with demonstrated strengths in software and hardware design, development, integration, and testing.
919-230-9952. Ext: 4481