We're looking for ATG Developer for a client - a leading nutrition and healthcare company. Please see the job details below:
Position: ATG Developer
Location: Fort Washington, PA
Job Length: 6 months
Position Type: Contract-to-hire
Skills & Qualifications:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Hands-on experience implementing ecommerce solutions using the ATG platform.
- ATG Catalog / BCC experience is a must.
- Hands on experience with Java / J2EE / Eclipse.
- Comfortable with Shell Linux
- Hands on experience in development and support of web services in ATG
- Experience with SVN and CI systems
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence or Bamboo
- Should be comfortable with designing
- Experience with Bootstrap is a plus
- Experience with Google analytics and Customization is highly desirable
- Experience in production application support, hands on experience in finding root cause and resolving production issues.
- Excellent object-oriented design & programming skills, including strong working knowledge and experience in using UML and design patterns, refactoring
- Expertise in architecting applications based on business requirements
- Ability to work on an Agile development environment
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Excellent inter-personnel communication and teaming skills
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of software solutions
- Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks
- Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
Princeton IT Services
Contact: 212-507-9352 | www.princetonits.com