Seeking an AV Specialist or Senior AV Administrator to join a local investment management firm. This person will maintain and support the company's audio and visual services worldwide while also helping with desktop support in a networked environment.
• Provide onsite support for all meetings and executive events
• Work with employees to design and deliver audio visual solutions including audio conferencing, video conferencing, presentation and collaboration solutions
• Maintains and support all audio visual services worldwide including dedicated conference rooms and desktop and mobile a/v solutions.
• Plan, design and manage conference room buildouts
• Researches and test new AV technology
• Re-program Crestron touch panels
• Handles new AV purchases
• Setup a monitoring/notification system to proactively address issues prior to meetings
• Helpdesk support of all endpoints including desktop, laptops and mobile devices
• Telco and Shoretel support
• Degree or certificate in AV or IT related field
• 3+ years setup, configuration, troubleshooting of Polycom video conference systems, Biamp and Crestron control systems.
• Know when to seek help for difficult issues from the Head of Technology Services
• Experience supporting Windows desktops and notebooks in a networked environment
• Microsoft Office, Apple, iOS Apps, and other desktop and web applications
• Knowledge of TCP/IP and related network services (DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc.)
• Knowledge of Active Directory concepts and administration
• Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Recognize, analyze, and solve problems in a timely and organized manner using industry standard best practices
• Clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
• Ability to collaborate with employees and listen to their audio-visual needs and challenges
• Ability to train employees and other IT professionals on the use of a/v services
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Strong customer service orientation
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
PeopleWare Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to placing quality individuals into contract and full-time positions. There is no fee charged to our candidates or contractors. Our philosophy is to keep everyone's best interest at heart and make sure there is a good match on skills and personal interests. For more information please visit our website: www.PeopleWareStaffing.com
- We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas at this time.
- No third party candidates will be considered for this position.
- US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.