Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
5 years of experience of AWS .
• Develop statistical models and simulations for RF link level analyses
• Assist in the development, coding, and testing of algorithms/analytics for shared spectrum systems
• Develop optimization techniques for computational efficiency and performance
• Develop framework/code in Python/C for large scale computation in multi-processing environment
• BS or MS in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science with 10+ years (8+ with MS) of experience in software development and design
• Must have at least 5 years of large scale simulation and/or RF link level analysis in Python and C++
• Must be familiar with stages (e.g. feasibility study, design, implementation/test, debug, and maintenance) of product development cycle
• Must have at least 5 years of experience in Python language and libraries (e.gMatPlotLib, NumPy, Django, Pandas, PySpark, Machine Learning, PySQL, PyMongo)
• Must have at least 5 year of experience working with Databases (MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
• Must have at least 5 year of experience with public cloud platforms and designing applications for scale
• Must have at least 5 year of experience with AWS cloud and services such as EC2, EBS, S3, DynamoDB, EFS and Lambda.
• Must have at least 3 years of architecture experience in AWS cloud.
• Must have experience on Git Source control
• Experience working in Agile development environment and familiar with Scrum methodologies
• Excellent oral and written communication skill
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced product development environment with algorithm, system and software engineers ***
• Background on wireless communication systems and wireless propagation theories
• Background on probability theory
• Experience working with frontend/UI software developers
• Understands developing quantifiable metrics for characterizing observations from simulation
• 5 years of experience in developing and testing algorithms or mathematical/statistical models.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A821.