Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for AWS / MS Azure Cloud Architect. Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- Define and Communicate complex technical and operational solutions and translate complex topics into simple business language to drive the value alignment.
- Compare and position tradeoffs between private and hybrid cloud solutions including AWS and Azure
- Adopt and plan for implementation of Industry best practices for connected vehicle systems
- Provide domain expertise in various decisions ranging from first cut feature analysis, providing heads-up on technical challenges with Executives, sharing inputs integrated plan for feature rollout and informing on the feature adoption approach.
- Define and Support enterprise system integration for features of the connected vehicle ecosystem
- Lead the creation of a conceptual framework for projects, Incorporating company standards, goals, and brand ideals
- Compliance: Review and ensure compliance of technical solutions for regional regulatory laws specific to connected vehicle program. For example, alignment of technical architecture to GDPR laws in Europe
- Define standards for information collection and data storage architectures for connected vehicle entities.
- Connected Vehicle solutions are built on Cloud based platforms, security of this platform from various external threats and attack vectors is key to preventing financial losses resulting from compliance violations, data breaches, Customer experience impact and resulting loss in brand value. People working in this position of Global Architects / Consultants shall have key responsibility to ensure the precious brand value of is not tarnished due to technical glitches.
- Review and support the cross-cloud and intra-cloud network architectures along with the enterprise network team, ISP providers, and telecom networks providing services on the vehicle
- Lead the architecture discussions for integration with Partner systems aligning with global architecture principles and business requirements
- Technology adoption: Work on Proof of Concepts for adopting new cloud native apps and hybrid apps to resolve critical technical issues which can address business and technical goals
- Assist in overall ICT Architecture governance with respect to CVP projects
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasudha.satyamurthy @stgit.comClick here to Apply or contact at 248.712.6717 In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name:( AWS/ Ms Azure )Cloud and Solution Architect.
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client’s global IT and Engineering needs.