- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Passionate software developer with 5 years of enterprise application development experience
- Previous consulting experience preferred
- At least 3 years of hands on experience implementing IBM FileNet P8 and IBM Datacap solutions, including IBM Content Navigator
- Preferred candidate will have advanced experience with Datacap (including OCR/ICR configuration) and Datacap Navigator
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology preferred
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both in oral and written form.
- Bachelor s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
Sr. IT Recruiter
2260 Haggerty Road, Suite#285, Northville, MI 48167.