Looking for a AWS Cloud Architect. An Engineer who understand datalakes and data analytics platform. Experience with structured and semi structured integration and processing on AWS, EC2, S3, EMR, Glue, Sqoop, Python, Spark, SQL, Talend, Redshift, R, RDS any SAP Hana BW a plus Tableau Power BI OLAP keys BI Data lakes Big Data AWS
The position will be involved in all aspects of providing these solutions from design, development to implementation. The participant will not have direct reports but will be part of larger teams requiring excellent communication and collaboration skills with other technical groups as well as business leaders.
- Architect, design and build data lakes and data analytics platform.
- Have experience with structured/semi-structed data ingestion and processing on AWS using EC2, S3, EMR, Glue, Sqoop, Python, Spark, SQL, Talend, Redshift, R, RDS etc
- Development using above tools and performance tuning.
- Good understanding of Security in the AWS on cloud technology stack.
- Experience with data warehouses and business intelligence applications. Experience in BW on HANA; Experience in BW4/HANA, S4/HANA, BODS a huge plus
- Strong Data modelling capabilities
- Strong system integration skills
- Strong experience with visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- Strong relational and OLAP database skills
- Excellent communication and articulation skills to understand and translate business requirements into technical solutions using best practices.
- Aptitude to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies
- Stay up to date with the latest emerging technologies in data lakes, big data, and use cases.
- Ability to solve complex technical problems and team player with a positive attitude
- Create technical design/specification documentation.
- Help team members in design and development. Ability to mentor less experienced members
- 8+ years of application development experience in EDW systems, and 2+ years AWS technology stack.
- Must have excellent knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies
- Must have strong problem solving skills and abilities to debug applications
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate across varied areas including technology, business functions and senior leadership.
- Critical thinking and excellent verbal and written communication skills.