CompuGain is an Information Technology and Business Consulting firm providing project-based solutions, software solutions and professional staffing services.
CompuGain is seeking an AWS (Cloud) and Machine Learning Engineer for a contract position with one of it’s direct clients in McLean, VA.
• Responsible for delivery in the areas of: Cloud (AWS/ Google Cloud) with data science/machine learning emphasis including technology implementations.
• Develop both deployment architecture and scripts for automated system deployment (AWS CFT (Cloud Formation Templates) & AWS SAM) in AWS.
• Design and implement fast and efficient heterogeneous data science solutions featuring highly elastic and available technologies using open source technologies in Cloud (AWS/Google Cloud).
• Ability to develop Conversational AI (AWS Lex, Polly) and Alexa for business models.
• Deep expertise in AWS Dyanmo DB & ElasticSearch.
• Comfortable with machine learning, deep learning and big data (EMR) paradigms.
• Automate the provisioning of environments like Kubernetes and ECS using tools like Jenkins.
• Create Docker based containers for local and cloud-based development and creation of images for reuse.
• Design and develop automation workflows, performing unit tests and conducting reviews.
• Experience migrating on-site solutions to cloud based offerings, such as AWS/Google Cloud.
• Develop scripts and glue code to integrate multiple software components.
• Develop scalable and reliable data solutions to move data across systems from multiple sources in real time as well as batch modes.
• Investigate the impact of new technologies, applications, and data sources on the future secondary mortgage business.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new tools and paradigms to deploy cutting edge solutions.
• Work in Agile environment
• Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science.
• 5+ years of experience working with AWS.
• 4+ years' experience with supporting EMR/Machine learning/Deep Learning in AWS.
• AWS Certifications Preferred Qualifications.
• Master's Degree in Computer Science.
• 2+ years of experience working with financial data.
• Familiarity with Data Robot is a plus.
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to work both independently and in project teams.
Thanks and Regards
Nagendra Karn | CompuGain
P: 703 454 0354
13241 Woodland Prk Rd, Ste 610 Herndon, VA, 20171