STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has multiple openings for Solution Architect. These positions are based in Dearborn, MI for a large Fortune 500 Automotive firm. Please note that these project assignments are with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. These positions are expected to be long term. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
Purpose and Need:
- The candidate must have strong application design and development experience and have experience in architecting cross-functional IT solutions.
- A deep understanding of cloud hosting concepts, API solutions and data management is critical.
- The need to re-use existing technical architecture solutions that align to patterns and standards is key to increasing speed to market.
- Candidates should have solid working knowledge around the following competencies: Solution Architecture with experience in providing technical solutions .
- Business Architecture including processes, requirements definition, capability and business interface models .Interoperability standards and methods of exchanging data effectively and securely .
- Designing and implementing cloud platform solutions (e.g. AWS, Azure, PCF) .Vendor solution evaluation processes and buy vs. build assessment .
- Engage with the Product delivery team to design, develop and document the solution .
- Experience with Java technologies, Rest Web Services, Spring Frameworks, messaging architectures, PCF, micro-services, highly available scalable global architectures .
- Self-researcher, ability to research a technology and provide insight to project team .
- Experienced in Agile architecture methodology .
- Leadership skills helping senior-level management with decision making
- Strong Object Oriented development background Java/J2ee and Spring boot.
- Experience in JAVA development using IntelliJ or similar tooling .
- Experience in Spring, RESTFUL/SOAP Web services development. .
- Strong Java development skills, including Java, Spring boot, JSON, XML, JUNIT and Cucumber .
- Familiarity with GitHub or equivalent source control repositories and Build Tools like GRADLE .
- Experience in ORM frameworks like Hibernate or JPA. . Strong knowledge on SQL. .
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills .
- Strong oral and written communication skills .
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
- Also nice to have a sound background of Azure and AWS cloud services.
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Anjali.firstname.lastname@example.org and /or contact at 248.712.6734. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name Solution Architect
Corporate Overview of STG:
Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast growing IT consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with expertise in Application Development, Application Management, Web Services (SOA), Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Wireless Solutions, Legacy migrations and Project Management. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our clients global IT needs.