As an AWS Data Architect, you will be responsible for designing and overseeing the implementation of a Snowflake data warehouse within the AWS cloud environment. You will provide technical leadership to the team and be responsible for maintaining technical specifications. The ideal candidate must also be willing to do hands on technical work as well. Requirements of the AWS Architect:
- 5+ years of strong experience in Big Data technologies
- Experience working on large-scale Big Data projects
- Experience with ETL
- Strong in programming languages (Python, Java, etc)
- AWS experience required (Certificates are a plus)
- Experience with Snowflake preferred (Redshift and Lambda are also desirable)
- Experience with Spark/Scala preferred
- Other big data technologies such as Hadoop and Kafka are desirable
Keywords: AWS Architect, Big Data, ETL, Python, Java, Snowflake, Spark, Scala, Hadoop, Kafka
Job ID: 321605 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !