Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an AWS Architect
assignment with one of our premier clients inNew York, NY. Key Responsibilities:
- Build and design AWS migration plans.
- Work hands-on to build out all aspects of AWS platform.
- Migrate applications from Windows/Linux environment to AWS cloud.
- Work with Cloud Native and AWS offerings.
- Strong experience with network connectivity.
- Strong experience with access control.
- Strong experience with protection.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience with AWS cloud.
- 4+ years of cloud architecture experience in a large environment.
- Experience with Windows and Linux/Unix environments.
- Experience working with SQL Server AND/OR PostgresSQL.
- Experience working with cloud orchestration, cloud security and container tools (Kubernetes preferred).
- Experience with .NET applications a big plus.
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online atwww.sgainc.com