Manage AWS Team personnel – set expectations & reviews, assign tasks and workload, make architectural decisions and set priorities for the team using Agile methodology
- Support the full project lifecycle - consulting, discovery, analysis, architecture, design, documentation, building, migration, automation and production-readiness
- Produce high-quality technical design, build and procedure documentation
- Build and configure build plans, code pipelines and create automated solutions that can be frame worked and re-used.
- Become subject matter experts and evangelize the latest technologies and tools to provide better efficiency and solution to other teams.
- Support project engagements, work collaboratively with other team members, communicate effectively, and foster team success
- Lead technical discussions both internally and with external customer teams
- Keeping abreast of current business and industry best practices and providing feasibility studies/ cost proposals for new investments/ opportunities for innovation
- Hands-on seasoned solutions architect experience and architecting, designing and implementing cloud-based and/or cloud-native solutions in production workloads
- Experience using AWS Cloud Formation, AWS EC2, VPC, S3 and other native services
- Ability to communicate in a DevOps environment with the team, managers, business units and stakeholders.
- Embrace and focus on emerging technology and evangelize to the rest of the team
- Understanding of Agile, DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) is strongly desired
- Ability to develop and contribute in an IaC environment while working seamlessly in a distributed team via collaboration tools
- Must own ability to learn fast, adapt to new technology and keep current with industry certifications
- Knowledge in Ansible/Docker/Kubernetes is preferred
Please send qualified candidates to email@example.com