Title: AWS / MS Azure Cloud Architect (Connected Vehicle)
Description: STG is a Preferred Vendor of a major Automotive Firm in MI. The client is looking for a AWS / MS Azure Cloud Architect. Selected candidate will be expected to work on site in Auburn Hills 100% of the time
Role and Responsibility:
- Define and Communicate complex technical and operational solutions and translate complex topics into simple business language to drive the value alignment.
- Compare and position tradeoffs between private and hybrid cloud solutions including AWS and Azure
- Adopt and plan for implementation of Industry best practices for connected vehicle systems
- Provide domain expertise in various decisions ranging from first cut feature analysis, providing heads-up on technical challenges with Executives, sharing inputs integrated plan for feature rollout and informing on the feature adoption approach.
- Define and Support enterprise system integration for features of the connected vehicle ecosystem
- Compliance: Review and ensure compliance of technical solutions for regional regulatory laws specific to connected vehicle program. For example, alignment of technical architecture to GDPR laws in Europe
- Define standards for information collection and data storage architectures for connected vehicle entities.
- Connected Vehicle solutions are built on Cloud based platforms, security of this platform from various external threats and attack vectors is key to preventing financial losses resulting from compliance violations, data breaches, Customer experience impact and resulting loss in brand value.
- Review and support the cross-cloud and intra-cloud network architectures along with the enterprise network team, ISP providers, and telecom networks providing services on the vehicle
- Lead the architecture discussions for integration with Partner systems aligning with global architecture principles and business requirements
- Technology adoption: Work on Proof of Concepts for adopting new cloud native apps and hybrid apps to resolve critical technical issues which can address business and technical goals
- Assist in overall ICT Architecture governance with respect to CVP projects
- Global Architecture Support: Assist different IT and business architecture teams within and outside the organization by scheduling regular cadence of meetings and workshops with Business and technical teams, to bring alignment with ICT
- Lead and review architectural discussions with various third party products and Cloud providers
- Mentor and guide the business architects in arriving at right solution for various business requirements
- Work alongside the Delivery leads and provide status updates on architecture and design level approvals and blockers.
- Collaborate with the application, data, and infrastructure architects on defining, designing and delivering cloud specific technical architectures, patterns, technical quality, risks and operations of cloud architecture solutions for cloud native applications and cloud migrated applications.
- Crate level 1 architecture diagrams to define vehicle to cloud, channel to cloud and system architecture for the connected vehicle program
- Work with the cyber security and the web security team to ensure the compliance to the technical solution being implemented
- Research, recommend and select technical approaches to optimize public cloud cost based on IaaS, CaaS, PaaS service offerings and cloud monitoring tools
- Review and support technical architectures for green field and brownfield identity management solution to support authentication of services available at the vehicle, user channels, conversational systems and third party systems
- Define and review cloud governance practices on public cloud based on industry standard reference architectures and well architected frameworks
- Support a global DevOps solution to integrate with the Global deployment and a global release management process
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Ms. Sharmli Somaskandan at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or contact her at 248.712.6709. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name – Cloud Architect (MI).
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast growing IT consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with expertise in Application Development, Application Management, Web Services (SOA), Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Wireless Solutions, Legacy migrations and Project Management. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our clients' global IT needs. STG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, 401K, paid vacations and paid holidays. For more information about STG, please visit us at www.stgit.com.