- Serve as Technical expert to define and maintain the architectural frameworks/patterns, processes, standards and guidelines related to systems, business or data architecture. Align approach with broader architecture vision.
- Partner with business stewards to define performance metrics for target architecture(s); Promote and educate stakeholders on the use and value of optimized architecture(s)
- Provide technical and architectural subject matter expertise to the various development teams including communicating architectural decisions and mentoring other technical staff around the various development technologies and decisions.
- Identify core common data shared across the enterprise and participate in enterprise wide efforts to reach common understanding of those data.
- Conduct proof of concept of new technologies to provide more efficient and cost effective architecture solutions
- Oversee multiple projects in order to preserve the architectural vision and protect stakeholder interests as well as to meet operational and financial reporting requirements
- Confer with business units and application development staff to understand both the business and technical requirements and to define architectural constraints
- Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine the effectiveness of architecture solutions and facilitate governance.
- 10+ years of IT experience with at least 5 years in a lead design or architectural capacity.
- Experience in architecting solutions for cross-program, and cross-project Architecture strategies, opportunities, and problem resolution.
- 6-7 years’ experience in application development best practices and design patterns.
- 4-5 years’ Experience in design and development of real-time, event driven solutions.
- 3-4 years’ Experience translating business strategy into information strategy & technology strategy.
- 2-3 years’ experience serving as an advisor to leadership on information management and technology strategies.
- 2-3 years’ experience in defining and articulating digital transformation and cloud migration strategies.
- Extensive experience in collaborating, influencing and negotiating with stakeholders in generating successful outcomes for the business.
- Broad knowledge and experience in multiple technology areas & software’s [APIs, Event streaming, Security, Logging & Monitoring, Databases (SQL. NOSQL), Containers, Serverless frameworks etc.]
- Knowledge of Mortgage industry business process
- Knowledge and understanding of capital markets functions, with specific focus on trading and treasury management
- 4+ years of Cloud Architecture experience preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience using DevOps and Agile.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS)is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.