Java Lead Developer
Location: Candidates can work REMOTE for now but have to be ready to work from the Client’s location in either Plano TX, Dallas TX, Jersey City NJ, Tampa FL or Chicago IL post Covid
- Microservices and DevOps framework
- Spring boot with SQL
- UI skillset - Angular
• Deployment of Java and Node.js applications using CI/CD pipeline
• Scalability, Reliability, Zero downtime, and Operational Efficiency of the developed modules
• Build and maintain automation frameworks and tools to ensure high speed & low cost provisioning, maximum uptime, and predictability while preventing outages and service interruptions or degradations
• Lead and mentor team members.
• Partner with supporting development teams for continuous improvement of our SaaS
• Track record in problem-solving, troubleshooting, and performance tuning within production environments
• Strong Experience on Java Enterprise (JEE) Programming and RDBMS systems
• Expertise in Springboot or Helidon frameworks
• Experience in developing REST services
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and distributed systems fundamentals.
• Strong knowledge of RDBMS, Oracle databases, NoSQL systems, storage, and distributed persistence technologies
• Experience in developing software on UNIX/LINUX
• Experience in JVM related activities like heap dump analysis, garbage collection, caching, etc.
• Strong communication and personal skills: work well with members of other functional groups in a project team; demonstrate a strong sense of project ownership
• Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies