DTS is looking for CDP Data Operations Engineer for a long term contract with our direct client Position in Charlotte, NC/Detroit,MI
No third party C2C allowed. Candidates have to work directly with us on our W-2.
The CDP Data Operations Engineer is responsible for day-to-day operations management of vendor and custom developed solutions including log management, monitoring/alerting, infrastructure provisioning, system patching, configuration management, and support. As part of the CIA Platform DevOps and Sustain SRE team, you will actively collaborate with the agile delivery teams working closely with engineers to maintain and enhance infrastructure management and CI/CD processes to automate the deployment, testing, provisioning, monitoring, security and management of (CDP) Customer Data AWS platform. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in automating all facets of infrastructure provisioning and management in a continuous integration and deployment environment using a variety of open source and cloud based tools that helps development and operations with last mile delivery.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong experience with AWS services(VPC, EC2,SQS, SNS, ECS, Lambda, IAM, RDS, System Manager, DynamoDB, MySql).
- Good understanding of distributed networks and application high availability and load balancing
- Microservices using containerization tools (Kubernetes/Docker), experience with IaC tools specially with Terraform, Jenkins for CI/CD, configuration management tools(Ansible preferably, Puppet, Chef or equivalent)
- Hands-on skills in architecting and implementing end to end automation of a CI/CD pipeline especially the last mile for full deployment / release automation with logging, monitoring, alerting, and auto-scaling
- Experience in building, and automating the building and provisioning of, AWS infrastructure including security groups, VPCs via Terraform, CloudFormation
- Strong scripting experience with Python, Scala, KSH and Java
- Thorough understanding of *nix and how it works (cpu, mem, cron, ssh, ENV, .*rc, IP, DNS, proxy, top, SSL/TLS, HTTPS, SFTP, SCP, VPN
- Solid experience with Docker and container orchestration with Swarm/Compose and Kubernetes/Helm (preferred) in a virtualized (VMWare) mixed OS environment (i.e. Windows and Linux (RHEL, CentOS))
- Hands on experience with deploying services such as Snowflake, Tomcat, Apache, Node.js, MySQL, Oracle, RabbitMQ, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, Prometheus
- Ability to train and support development and operations team members in becoming self-sufficient with the CI/CD Pipeline (Jira, Bitbucket/Git, Nexus)
- Expert knowledge of Git and all things * as Code (Infra as Code, Config as Code, etc.)
- Security-minded individual with experience embedding security and code quality scanning tools into the development pipeline
- Experience with helping testing teams shift left in quality via automated continuous testing practices
- Strong collaboration, and written / verbal communication skills
- Passion, proactivity and self-motivated to achieving results
- Ability to have fun, laugh and generally be a great person to want to work with
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of analysis and programming experience in tooling and service integration
- 3+ years hands on experience as a Cloud DevOps Engineer or Site Reliability Engineer
- Experience working in agile team environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Candidates should have 5+ years experience working with high-traffic, scalable web application infrastructures.
- This position will be part of a rotating on-call schedule.
- Immediate considerations for can
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
Contact Rajesh @ 248-479-6072