he ideal candidate in the role of AWS Cloud DevOps engineer would be hands on coder, who would be able to work independently or work in a team of other application Architects/Engineers/various other project stake-holders. The Engineer would work with the Enterprise AWS COE focusing on the day-to-day tasks of managing and maintaining AWS environments and will be hands-on involved with designing, deploying, documenting, and supporting AWS Infrastructure.
- Experience in Designing/Implementing Infrastructure as Code using Terraform/or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of OKTA, IAM in AWS and Security implementations
- Experienced in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins/Pipelines/groovy scripting
- Experienced in Java, Python / Go, Scripting and UNIX.
- Experienced through CI/CD pipeline (github/gitlab, Jenkins, Terraform, Cloudformation, Artifactory/Nexus, etc.,)
- Experienced hands on Docker/Kubernetes
- Develop and configure tools for more productive Operations (build, deployment, performance, monitoring, and stability tools)
- Manage and maintain multiple environments through automation, reusable code and libraries, ensuring monitoring and high availability of these environments
- Experienced in AWS Security modules
- Solve live performance and stability issues and prevent their recurrence
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based systems, to ensure the high availability, performance/tuning, scalability and security of systems.
- Exposure to Performance testing /tuning, monitoring, and troubleshooting tools
- Work with various teams including developers, QA, technical support, project managers, database administrators
- Assist in implementation of security best practices and initiatives at all levels of the Infrastructure.
The skills that make you a great fit:
Expertise/Proficiency needed in
Orchestration technologies: Terraform, Ansible, Cloudformation, Kubernetes
Configuration and orchestration technologies: Terraform, Ansible, Cloudformation, Kubernetes
Others: Docker, Git. Artifactory, Kubernetes, splunk, Kafka, Data Power and New Relic/Dynatrace
AWS - S3, EC2, EMR, RDS, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, Terraform, OKTA (Roles/App Register), IAM, Any DB
- BS/BA required
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing strategic projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Comfortable making decisions with limited data
- Entrepreneurial minded and driven self-starter with extensive experience in an agile/adaptable environment and demonstrated success.
- Relevant experience in working for (or with) a consumer start-up preferred, not required.
- This position is based out of our Springfield office.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.