The AWS Cloud Developer shall be responsible for building highly scalable applications and resources in AWS cloud Designing and developing cloud solution for highly scalable and highly available resources and applications.
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Migration, Validation and Support activities.
- Good understanding of the technology and domain.
- Ability to lead a team towards a desired goal.
- Ensure continual knowledge management.
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes
Required Skills & Experience
- AWS certified (Associate or Professional level.)
- 3 years experience developing software using Python3 (or NodeJS) and Bash.
- 3 years of experience using Unix-based operating systems.
- 2 years of experience implementing software-delivery solutions in AWS. In this regard, various toolsets may have been used: GitLab CI, Jenkins, AWS Systems Manager, AWS Code services, AWS OpsWorks, ElasticBeanstalk, and/or Ansible.
- 2 years of hands-on experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure using Terraform and AWS CloudFormation.
- 2 years of experience using the AWS CLI.
- 1 year of experience using an AWS API (for Python or NodeJS.)
- 1 year of experience developing AWS-based automation using CloudTrail events.
- 1-year of experience using AWS Lambda.