AWS CLOUD DEVELOPER
Engage your expertise for your country! Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in providing Information Technology, Engineering Services, Program Management and Consulting Services to the U.S. Federal Government and our Intel Community. We enable our clients to achieve their organizational initiatives through the application of high quality, innovative and cost effective professional services and solutions. PSS needs your support to help us provide these solutions.
- Development and deployment of the SAP enterprise solution in the AWS cloud environment
- Evaluating requirements, developing scripts, and assisting with the deployment in the AWS cloud environment. 2
- Experience with CloudFormation, Ansible, Python, PowerShell/DSC, shell scripting, and Lambda are desired.
- An AWS certified Developer Associate is preferred.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Ability to develop plans, policies, and procedures to control and monitor user access for the cloud environment.
- BA/BS Degree or Equivalent Experience
BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• 401(k) and company-funded life insurance
• Paid time off (PTO) and 10 paid holidays
• Tuition and training assistance
• Financial rewards for employee referrals
WHAT EMPLOYEES SAY
• "Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis."
• "Very good pay and organized fun events for employees"
• "[I get] schedule flexibility that allows me to meet my family's needs."
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.