This position is only open for W2 Candidates
JOB DESCRIPTION Remote for few weeks to start until preparations are made. Must be open to relocate. Job Type
: Full-time, Contract Duration
: 6 months. Roles and Responsibilities:
Key Skills that are must haves are as follows:
- Responsible for end-to-end architectural design of the application and its maintenance.
- Evaluating and choosing suitable cloud services required for the application in all applicable areas like storage, network, security etc.
- Ensure delivery of robust system architecture to IT executives and business operation teams.
- Collaborate with IT development team for ensuring suitable translation of architectural solution into robust and effective implementation.
- Design, develop, enhance and maintain established process and procedure of service design for assuring appropriate and sustainable architecture of the application.
- Heed to the constant evolving business requirements, analyze alternatives and conducting product recommendations associated with platform, software and network configurations
- Planning and designing the technology solution structure while addressing the technical concerns, suggestions, and ideas.
- Build architecture to log, monitor and alert network, storage and security vulnerabilities and activities in cloud infra structure as well in the application.
- Aws API Gateway
- IAM access controls and Multiple account login
- Aws securities assessing TLS certs etc..
- EC2 instances and VPC
- EKS - Amazon kuberneters and contianers
- S3 storage
- My SQL or mongo db
Good to have secondary
- Minimum of 10 years experience as an AWS engineer with at least 2 years playing architect role designing AWS hosted web applications.
- Hands on AWS experience with at least 5 years deploying and maintenance on AWS cloud and its services.
- Proficiency in developing end to end seamless architecture with strong knowledge on login authentications (IAM), cloud network and security protocols.
- Strong knowledge and hand on experience with various storage solutions and data security and expertise on securing data in transit, at rest etc.
- Demonstrates experience in running complex projects using micro service API architecture.
- Experience building sophisticated and highly automated cloud infrastructure.
- Attention to details and good organizational skills. Effective verbal & written communication skills combined with good analytical and problem-solving attitude.
- Demonstrates ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Well versed with WS IAM / Multi account application access model.
- Strong hands-on experience building serverless application architecture model.
- Excellent knowledge of all AWS Infrastructure as Code feature and its capabilities
- Proven experience using Core Services S3, lambda, IAM, API .
- Experience working as a customer facing consultant and/or subject matter expert (SME) on AWS cloud technologies (VPC, ECS, RDS, Code Repository, EC2, ELB, S3, etc.)
- Ability to lead architecture discussions and proof of concept buildouts for customers.
- Built and worked on API gateway and authentication and authorization of APIs and user console.
- Deeper understanding and hands on AWS Containers services (ECS, Fargate).
- Manage and monitor the traffic and log as required for Audit and compliance.
- Must have working or thorough knowledge on the following
- Account Governance & Multi Account
- AWS Security Best practices
- AWS Organization/ Landing Zone/Service Catalog/ Control tower
- AWS Native Operation Management
Web Application development (BackEnd/FrontEnd/Fullstack) (Basic level)
AWS certification on cloud architect or cloud infra structure engineer.