AWS Cloud Native Specialist
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A cloud solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced AWS Cloud Native Specialist , you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ... Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Work with cloud engineering teams to design and develop cloud native systems
- Create, build, and implement applications based on modern cloud design patterns and cloud software development that utilizes cloud computing and services in public, private, and hybrid clouds environments
- Leveraging cloud native services to drive innovation and increases speed to market in the software development life cycle
- Maintain application DevOps processes and deployment pipelines to implement and support application and feature releases
- Assist in system migration to the cloud supporting refactoring legacy system to modernize the application or integration services to leverage cloud native services and solutions
• Continue to learn and grow professionally as a cloud native engineer as new cloud services and solutions come to market. The Team
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise .
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility, resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators. Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- 3+ years' experience developing full stack solutions and utilizing software build and deployment tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Git, Bitbucket, CodeCommit)
- 3+ years application and API development background in object-oriented programming language such as (Java, .NET, C#)
- Experience with modern API development (Node.js, Go)
- 3+ years cloud native language experience (Lambda, Node.js Python)
- Base understanding of cloud serverless solutions (S3, CloudFront, API Gateway, Lambda Functions, ElastiCache, SQS, MQ, RDS)
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS EKS, AWS ECS, Fargate)
- Experience with cloud build and deployment tools (GitLab, Beanstalk, OpsWorks, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy)
- Experience working with cloud database services (RDS, DynamoDB, DocumentDB)
- Experience working with cloud deployment languages (CloudFormation, Terraform, Chef, Ansible)
- Base understanding of cloud services and infrastructure (VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, EFS, VPC, SG, NACL)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Ability to travel 0% - 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- AWS Certification (AWS Solution Architect Associate, AWS Developer, AWS DevOps)
- Active Security Clearance