The AWS data architect will be responsible for the end-to-end design, migration, and implementation of data architecture including platform, quality, data flow, data movement, ETL, and integration.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Configure AWS for a complex data migration from onprem
• Lead data movement activities
• Work through all stages of a data solution life cycle: analyze/profile data, create conceptual, logical & physical data model designs, architect and design ETL, reporting, and analytics solutions.
• Lead source to target mapping, define interface process and standards, and implement the standards
• Lead and facilitate solution JAD sessions to identify issues and proceed to
• Develop and implement proactive monitoring and alert mechanism for data issues.
• Assist the project leadership as part of the PMO leadership team
• Collaborate with other workstream leads to ensure the overall developments are in sync
• Identify risks and opportunities of potential logic and data issues within the data environment
• Guide, influence, and mentor junior members of the team
• Collaborate effectively with the global team and ensure day to day deliverables are met
• Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience in related data and analytics area
• 3+ years of deep hands on AWS experience including AD integration, Configuration Management, CICD Architecture Set up and Implementation
• Experience with PySpark preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge of modern data solutions
• Strong source to target mapping experience and ETL principles/knowledge
• Prior experience as a senior data architect, technical lead, system architect, or similar is required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills with accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision and can manage multiple priorities
• Proven experiences with AWS, Hadoop, Snowflake, Vertica, Talend, Tableau, and other modern technology platforms is required
Intelliswift Software, Inc. is a premier software solutions and services company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices across the United States and India. The company has a proven track record of delivering results through its global delivery centers and flexible engagement models for over 450 brands ranging from Fortune 100 to growing companies. Intelliswift provides a variety of services including Enterprise Applications, Software Product Development, Mobility & Collaboration, Big Data/BI, Cloud Solutions, and Team Augmentation.