NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a AWS Data Developer to join our team in Parsippany, New Jersey (US-NJ), United States (US).Job Responsibilities Include:
- Participate in planning, implementation, and setting up infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Work with the larger design team to develop a solution using AWS Services for data integration and streaming.
- Manage full application stacks from the OS through custom applications using Amazon cloud-based computing environments.
- Work closely with the architect and engineers to design networks, systems and storage environment that effectively reflect business needs, security requirements and service level requirements.
- Manage a continuous integration/continuous deployment methodology for the server-based technologies.
- Work with engineering and architecture teams to design and implement scalable software services.
- Work with the architecture team to design and implement a cloud solution.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in computer science/Information Systems or related field and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years of related technical work experience in the implementation of complex, large scale, enterprise-wide projects including analysis, design, core development and delivery.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience designing and building web application environments, data integration, streaming data integration on AWS, including services such as EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, Redshift, Glue, Lambda, Kinesis, Kafka, Flume
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with large data volumes, real-time and batch data integration using AWS services and actual production deployment experience.
- Minimum of 2 of demonstrated experience in designing and developing complex distributed IT solutions (e.g., cloud, distributed systems, or high-performance computing experience)
- Minimum of 5 years experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Maven, GitHub, Ansible in a cloud environment
About NTT DATA Services
- Proficient in developing scripts and scripting languages such as python, pyspark, node.js
- Ability to create and utilize AWS Cloud Formation templates to automate the deployment of AWS services.
- Experience with Linux and Windows OS
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture
- Background on Data warehouse concepts and working knowledge of any of DW platforms such as Oracle DW, ETL
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
INDHCLSMCNearest Major Market:
New York CityNearest Secondary Market:
Database, Developer, Consulting, Information Systems, Oracle, Technology