Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our Project Delivery team. Work you'll do
As an AWS Data Engineer, you will be expected to perform the following:
- Creating/managing AWS services.
- Work with distributed systems as it pertains to data storage and computing.
- Building and supporting real-time data pipelines
- Design and build of data extraction, transformation, and loading processes by writing Step functions or custom data pipelines.
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- Minimum of five years related work experience in analytical roles. Experience with data wrangling required
- Programming skills to access, transform and prepare large scale data for statistical modeling.
- Experience utilizing statistical and machine learning methods required.
- Undergraduate degree in Analytics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or related analytical field of study or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- Strong pyspark, python, SQL, Tableau skills
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available