This is Srikanth from Reliable Software.
We have a position with one of our client. Below are a few details pertaining to the job. Please take a look at it and let me know if you would like to be considered for the opportunity. Please share with me your updated resume.
Job: AWS Big Data Engineer
Location: 100% Remote
Kafka, Apache Airflow, Glue, DMS, major service component of AWS
- 3 -5 years of hand-on experience on big data projects.
- Experience working with Healthcare payer data.
- Experience in dealing with structured, semi-structured and unstructured data in batch and real-time environments.
- 2 years of experience in AWS Cloud including RDS, and Glue.
- Experience with Apache Airflow , open-source workflow management platform.
- Good experience on Spark, distributed processing, Spark structured streaming, implementing batch and streaming data interfaces.
- Strong programming experience on Python with specific application on Data processing use cases.
- Strong experience working with loading, extracting data from Glue, SQL, DDL, DML commands.
- Data streaming and developing data pipelines driven by events/queues a plus
- Database experience including NoSQL databases like MongoDb, Cassandra etc. a plus
- Familiarity with DevOps and CI/CD as well as Agile tools and processes including Git, Jenkins, Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience in Relational Modeling, Dimensional Modeling and Modeling of Unstructured Data a plus
- Good experience in end-to-end implementation of DW BI projects, especially in data warehouse and mart developments
- Experience in preparing test scripts and test cases to validate data and maintaining data quality
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Experience working with a globally distributed team
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equal related experience
- Certification in AWS preferred
- Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Required - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or closely related or equivalent.
- Preferred - Master’s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, Big Data or Analytics or equivalent
- Open to travel based up on the nature of the engagement
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
(w): 312-448-6138 (E): firstname.lastname@example.org
2260 Haggerty Road, Suite 285 Northville, MI 48167
Equal Employment Opportunity
Reliable Software employment does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or any other basis as covered by federal, state, or local law.
Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs.